Why Have Your Home Inspected Before Listing?
Eventually, your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first. Having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways, such as:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
- It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- It may alert you to items of immediate concern, such as pest infestation or apparent mold growth.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that …
- Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It may relieve prospects’ concerns and suspicions.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive his inspection contingency.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
At Bocc Home Inspections we offer Seller’s Pre-Listing Inspections to help you with the sale of your home. Feel free to contact us for a quote or book directly online!