Points of Culture
- Excellence: Good enough isn’t. We always deliver services of exceptional quality that add value to all involved for the long term. We look for ways to do more for our clients. We stay on a path of constant and never ending improvement and innovation.
- Customer Service: We understand that prompt, efficient and courteous service is the cornerstone of our success. We use our industry experience, equipment and problem solving abilities to serve our vendors and customers to the best of our ability on a daily basis.
- Punctuality: We arrive at appointments on time or fifteen minutes early. We send out a confirmation with the appointment details to clearly communicate the appointment details to our clients.
- Community: We strive to maintain relationships with our vendors and customers that are built on mutual trust and open, honest communication. Community involvement and support is a key element to the culture of Bocc Home Inspections. We always look to support other businesses, residents and organizations whenever we can.
- Support: We look to support our clients, local residents, businesses and organizations through ongoing relationships and the spirit of giving.
- Commitment: Nothing substantial has ever been achieved without commitment. We commit to our clients, our partner vendors and to our goals.
- Honesty: I am a person of my word. Each day we do our work honestly and with upmost integrity. Honesty and integrity are absolutely essential for success in life – all areas of life.
- Consistency: We deliver consistent high quality of work, so people can know what to expect from our services and feel comfortable recommending Bocc Home Inspections, each and every time.
- Personal Growth: We’re in a fast moving industry where it is important to continue to expand our knowledge, tools and resources. Setting and achieving life goals is a priority and this benefits every area of life, not just work.
- Communication: We understand that communication is both the giving and receiving of information. When sharing our thoughts, we strive to be positive, clear and concise. When listening, we are intent on gaining a true understanding and will ask questions to clarify to ensure we receive the message.
- Fun: Life is better when we smile and have fun! But business is better too – we’ll have better meetings, achieve higher efficiency and have better relationships with clients and partners. Fun is an important part of what we do.
“Never, ever underestimate the value of having fun”